Thursday, December 4, 2008

December 2008

Photobucket
photo supplied by S Roggendorf

Next Quad-City Knitter’s Guild Meeting
Date: January 9, 2009
Time: 7 PM
Place: Bettendorf Public Library


Note from the President

When you receive this Thanksgiving will be a fond memory and, with any luck, so will all the leftovers. I hope that you were all able to attend the Festival of Trees. Although I usually wait until the end to go, I went at the beginning. I thought that everything was wonderful including the display of our stockings. I think that this may have been our best collection of stockings! I also think the placement many have given them even more exposure than usual. I also noticed that there was a
very cute ornament made by Sue Stanton.

I'm looking forward to our annual dinner at Mo Brady's! Such a nice way to end the year. I hope that all of you who weren't at the meeting will call Judy Wagner and tell her that you are coming.

Cindy Weinberger
President


News
For more information on last month's meeting and minutes, please see your newsletters for details.

Important Information
-The first three (3) meetings are free of charge.
-Dues are $15 per year; free newsletter.

* * *

Suggestions? Comments? Go to our profile page and send us an email!